January 02, 2012

Help Shape 2012 and Win a $30 Credit to Soren Lorensen Design!


I've been thinking....  (and it's never good when I do a lot of that ;)  But I've been thinking about SLD, and how soon I'll be approaching my two year anniversary (I have something special planned for that again!) and how I would love to pick your brain just a little. :)

I started with a simple little poll yesterday, but have decided to expand it a smidge to get even more insights from all of you.

If you'll take a moment to answer the questions in this SLD survey, you'll be automatically entered to win a $30 Credit to my etsy shop! :)

Let me know if you have any extra comments or thoughts, and as always, I would love if you could spread the word about SLD!  The success of SLD is all about its happy customers...so let your friends know how happy you are!

Here's the direct link to the poll:  http://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/sld2012








xo,
Shari

2 comments:

  1. I just took the poll, and left a nice little essay at the end. ;-) Sorry! I didn't really mean to write so much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just answered the poll. Will tell everyone about your wonderful creations:)

    ReplyDelete