June 16, 2010

4th of July hits this Canadian Household!

So I've neglected the blog, I've neglected cleaning the house, I've neglected leaving feedback, I'm even neglecting packing for my upcoming move (Eeeek, only 2 weeks away!!) BUT, I won't let a holiday pass me by :)

I just finished 4 new Penny Pants for 4th of July, to complement this dress that I finished yesterday....

Photobucket

Here's a sneak peak at the pants....There's a size 18-24m, 2T, 3T and 4T in this pile. It doesn't look like much, does it? LOL....but they took a lot of time!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uploading them to my etsy shop between 10-11am PST :)

While I'm here on the blog, remember the Fugly Knit swap I participated in? I turned this pile of knit into a two piece halter set.....

Photobucket


Well, I also sent this bunch of hideousness.....

Photobucket

to Olivia at the fabulous and always sold out Olivia's Ultimate and finally got pictures of Finley in it today!!! (Notice she was unable to use our tie dye, which I am oh so thankful for ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Any outfit that can make my less than active and coordinated girl scream "Hey, I think I can do ballet in this outfit!!" is a massive winner in my books!! Look at her go!!!

Photobucket

Thanks Olivia :)

And while we're on the subject of Fugly Knits, don't forget the Great Ugly Knit Upcycle Contest Ashley over at Lil Blue Boo is hosting!! I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!!

OK, that's enough blogging for me for the day..... I guess I need to go pack/clean/leave feedback now ;)

xo,
Shari

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing fugly about that outfit. It's wonderful! And look how happy your little girl is!

    ReplyDelete