June 02, 2010

The Penny Pant is here!

I'm way behind on my blogging. And there is good reason for it! I've been contemplating my blog direction, and I have an idea that I have been wanting to do for a loooong time, but not so sure I can keep up with it!! Soooooo...I'm stalling. I'm really, really good at that. Oh, but Finley is way better :)

Anyhow, I figured the blog must break the Penny pant news. I am so excited about this style! I realized that Finley, a soon to be 4 year old, STILL wears her 24 month Old Navy knit pants (um, now as shorts to sleep in) and I looove that. How do pants last so long? Elastic waistband (which I too am thankful for on my Old Navy shorts after late night snacking ;). Kids don't get wider, they just get more narrow and tall, making the Penny pant perfect for YEARS!

Here they are in a 3T and 4T in action :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finley loves them and is designing her own pair....stay tuned!! :)

xo,
shari

No comments:

Post a Comment