November 25, 2011

Black Friday through Cyber Monday at SLD....

Have you been getting your shopping on?  Every year I get the urge to be part of those midnight doorbusters...until 9pm Thursday night rolls around and instead I get into my jammies and forget all about it! :)

The beauty about internet shopping is you don't have to get out of your jammies....so today I plan to do some holiday shopping from my warm, cozy home, rather than brave the snowy outdoor crowds.  Plus, the biggest shops we have in town is Staples and a small Kmart. ;)

So....here's what SLD has to offer you in Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and through to Cyber Monday shopping!  Yup, FOUR whole days of discounts!! :)

**Spend $20-$39 and receive 15% off with code black20
**Spend $40-$79 and receive 20% off with code black40
**Spend $80-$119 and receive 25% off with code black80
**Spend $120 and up and receive 30% off with code black120

Here are a few of my favorite items in my shop right now ....  enjoy!!

Have a great weekend!  And go get your shopping on!!

xo,
shari

**Please be sure to use the correct code.  If you make a mistake I'll be in touch to make any corrections.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment