April 10, 2010

Stayed up late last night....

And in my late night daze I made this SLD tank for moi. It definitely needs some tweaking, and I seriously have no clue what I think of it. I mean it. It might be the most hideous thing on earth, really butt ugly, or halfway decent. I seriously can't tell!

These were taken last night on my mac photobooth:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And today my husband (an even worse photographer than I am!) took these:

Photobucket

I'm such a dork, this is the absolute best 'model shot' I could come up with:

Photobucket


I think I'll leave this adult stuff to night time sewing and work on my daytime kids wear instead right now. At least I know I think those are cute!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm loving the model pose at the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff with LOTS of potential! Hm... just like an 1st gen, iphone....with a few more tweaks it will be a winner globally, haha!

    Agree with Lisa, the model pose was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I was at Forever 21 today thinking....I can make all this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's really cute...but I would probably make it a little longer for myself. I might have to try and make one of these now though! :)

    ReplyDelete